First Giveaway Hunting Light

First Giveaway Hunting Light

Postby Coyote Hunting 101 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:10 pm

To help get this place rolling I'm going to give away a Wicked Lights W400 Scan Plus Light! You get your choice of Red, White, or Green LED. I'll also throw in a cigarette plug charger, and a handy holster. To enter, follow the directions below:

A. Invite your friends who NIGHT HUNT to join the forum. Email them, call them, send them a personal message on Facebook or other social place. send them the link to this page: http://nighthunting.net/

B. After they sign up, they need to come to this thread and...

1. Type the username of the person who recommended them.
2. BONUS: Post a picture of their hunting rig (Rifle, AR, Shotgun etc...) or a successful picture of them with a hog/predator/coon etc... (both users will get an entry in drawing)

C. Please don't make fake accounts, or sign up your mom (unless she's a night hunter ;) ) ps we track IP addresses.

Winner will be chosen at random on Sunday, December 1st. Every person that you get to sign up will count as one "ping pong ball" in the "lottery."

If we get more than 160 total forum members I'll throw in an Ergo Grip. Bringing the total value up to $160+

Coyote Hunting 101
Site Admin

Re: First Giveaway Hunting Light

Postby Seabass » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:11 pm

image.jpg
Swiss is my dad and we night hunt all the time. Please enter us in the giveaway thank you
Seabass

Postby 3030hunter » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:27 pm

I just recently started hunting predators and 458hunter sent me this link
3030hunter

Postby 3030hunter » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:36 pm

3030hunter

Postby lilrebel3246 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:10 pm

Bsteele
lilrebel3246

Postby JustinJ » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:30 pm

wickedlights

JustinJ

Postby wareisjessica » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:36 pm

wareisjessica... i referred myself!! no pictures of me with anything, but i shoot a TC Venture Predator .204 ruger

BiggBo wrote:To help get this place rolling I'm going to give away a Wicked Lights W400 Scan Plus Light! You get your choice of Red, White, or Green LED. I'll also throw in a cigarette plug charger, and a handy holster. To enter, follow the directions below:

A. Invite your friends who NIGHT HUNT to join the forum. Email them, call them, send them a personal message on Facebook or other social place. send them the link to this page: http://nighthunting.net/

B. After they sign up, they need to come to this thread and...

1. Type the username of the person who recommended them.
2. BONUS: Post a picture of their hunting rig (Rifle, AR, Shotgun etc...) or a successful picture of them with a hog/predator/coon etc... (both users will get an entry in drawing)

C. Please don't make fake accounts, or sign up your mom (unless she's a night hunter ;) ) ps we track IP addresses.

Winner will be chosen at random on Sunday, December 1st. Every person that you get to sign up will count as one "ping pong ball" in the "lottery."

If we get more than 160 total forum members I'll throw in an Ergo Grip. Bringing the total value up to $160+

wareisjessica

Postby floydb » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:10 pm

great giveaway but i have not killed anything at night as of right now but in the next 2 months for hogs
floydb

Postby zbuckchsr » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:30 pm

Have hunted coyotes at night, but no kills yet. I keep trying. I do not have any night vision equipment. Looking to win my first!
zbuckchsr

Postby dwanderson1 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:12 am

I joined on my own. Dont have any pics of my yote rifle on my phone. But its a pre-64 (1961) winchester model 70 .243 with factory bull barrel, a redfield 4x12 revenge scope and of course a wicked light mounted on top! ;)
I have been hunting coyotes day and night for 6years now with still no luck. (Western pa)
dwanderson1

Next

Return to Giveaways & Promotions